Friday, February 6, 2009

Welcome to my world...

Hello, you have reached the fantasy gaming (most especially 3.x and 4th Edition Dungeons & Dragons) blog of John Walborn, veteran gamer and former industry insider...

I intend to discuss many things here, some game-related and many stemming from my personal struggles with the steady decline of role-playing in general on my weekend fun-o-meter. I'll also give you some occassional peeks into Tales of the Duelist: The Saga of Morlef Duchesne (working title) as I go... Hopefully more than four people (including my wife and mother) will read it (them, it's looking to be a trilogy) when it is finished.

Thanks for stopping by and keep your eyes peeled. Everything is open to discussion. I'd very much like to hear your take on my posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment